There appears to be hope on the horizon for a reduction in the spread of COVID-19. The Worship and Music Team met last week and we have determined that we will maintain the same precautions as indicated for January.
• Masks are required inside the building, including during worship.
• Singing will be permitted. All cantors and worship leaders will continue to wear masks.
• Fellowship time is encouraged, but we will not serve food and beverages during the time between services at this time.
• Sunday School and Adult Faith Formation will be offered. Masks are required. Some children may be exempt from masking but our coordinator faith formation should be notified of the request.
• We will not offer meals or social activities that require the removal of a mask.
As soon as we reach "yellow" on the CDC spread map, we will return to mask optional and resume fellowship, meals, etc. Stay tuned! For now, thank you for your cooperation and your prayers.