Our Worship and Music Team has been meeting each month to discuss updates to our COVID-19 protocols to ensure that we are doing everything possible to make worship in-person at Lord of Life safe for all. Our current protocols include,
• Masks are required inside the building, including during worship.
• Singing will be permitted. All cantors and worship leaders will continue to wear masks.
• Fellowship time is encouraged, but we will not serve food and beverages during the time between services at this time.
• Sunday School and Adult Faith Formation will be offered. Masks are required. Some children may be exempt from masking but our coordinator faith formation should be notified of the request.
• We will not offer meals or social activities that require the removal of a mask.
It is our desire to reach a point where masks will not be required and we may resume fellowship and social activities inside our building. Working together, we can all do our part to ensure that future. We appreciate your help and patience, even as we give thanks to God for the ability to gather for worship in our building after nearly a year away.
The Worship & Music Team
Leave a Reply.
Worship & Music Team Blog
We will post updates to our COVID protocols and safety measures here as they become available.